A bird I am…wish I were a bird,
With wings to fly…a kind I have heard.
I want to fly high and spread my wings,
Be All day and night with friends* and fins*.
Be with flowers where sun shines bright,
Be with the sea where the moon illumines the night.
Be with the forest where wild comes to face,
Be with the wind where this world becomes a grace.
The sound of water is what I want to feel,
The struggle of others is what I want to deal.
The quiet sounds of a forest is a thing to embrace,
To swing with the air is something of craze.
To spend a day with a windmill faraway,
And play with its wings and keep the wind away.
A day with a sunflower and many together,
And understand its relationship with the sun being the mother.
A day with a fish and water as its being,
A tree shadowing the water, and the fish admiring the scene.
A day on the seashore to see the sun go home,
And the waves glittering bright and the raindrops melting in their dome.
*Friends: other kinds of fish.
*Fins: Fish
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROCKON!
Post a Comment