It's about a day when I was in a train and was about to
leave for my hometown; when I saw a beautiful woman curiously observing another dame. She was sitting, with all her luggage around her and she constantly looked at
this beautiful dame, as if wanting to know “how beautiful a woman could be”?
Her hair was neatly tied. Her top fitted her perfectly well. Her
jean took the shape of her thin legs. Her footwear took the shape of her
beautiful feet, wondrous, hidden inside. There was this absolute “perfection” around this
dame.
Suddenly her eyes became conscious of another observer and she curled
her eyes towards me; and there went the whistle of my train and it started
moving ahead.
I suddenly realized what was she doing and what was I doing.
She observed that dame in the same way as I observed her.
Her thoughts flew and came and rested in my dome.
I was actually observing her through her own mind and I did so till my eyes could reach.
WE both got busy with our own “observing game”.
I could feel myself closer to that dame through her eyes.
If I happen to meet this woman today.... I would want to tell her how beautiful she
looked that day.
For all the beautiful women in my life.
30.08.06
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment